Welcome to Self Portraits at Snap Foto Club! Are you ready for a one of a kind entertainment experience? Please read the following rules that are in place to keep everyone safe and having fun at our facility. If you have any questions, please ask a Snap Foto Club team member.
“Self Portrait” Rules and Policies:
1. Use of Snap Foto Club’s facility is at your own risk. Snap Foto Club (Snap YYC Inc.) is not responsible in any way (including monetary compensation) for any injury and/or damage/loss of property you incur during your visit, including any potential damage to your cameras and/or cellphones.
2. 100% payment of “Self Portrait” bookings is required to secure the date for your booking. Any extras purchased during your visit will be paid at the studio prior to the end of your booking. There are no refunds for “Self Portrait” bookings.
Rescheduling of your booking is acceptable 48 hours or earlier before your booking start time. Rescheduling within 48 hours of your booking date/time will be subject to a rescheduling fee of 20% of the value of your booking.
3. Model release: all photos taken during “Self Portrait” sessions can be used in all ways Snap Foto Club (Snap YYC Inc.) sees fit including but not limited to: advertising campaigns, websites, social media posts, news stories, information brochures and “Self Portrait” portfolios. It is acknowledged that you are not entitled to compensation for use of any photographs taken during “Self Portrait” sessions.
Clients can opt out of this clause by submitting their request in writing before the start of their session.
4. In the event Snap Foto Club cancels your booking, the limit of liability is restricted to reimbursement of all monies paid to Snap Foto Club at the time of the cancellation.
5. All example images on “selfportraits.ca” are indicative of what you can expect as photo deliverables from your “Self Portrait”session. Images posted to social media and other affiliate websites such as snapfoto.ca or snapfotoclub.ca may not be representative of the “Self Portrait” product
6. All participants who enter the photography space under the “Self Portraits” portal must purchase admission. This includes but is not limited to: photographers, parents, friends, chauffeurs, and chaperones.
7. “Self Portraits” are a private session. This means that “Self Portrait” clients use a segregated section of the studio that is exclusive to them and their party.
8. Outfit changes are permitted in the designated changing areas. Please DO NOT change in view of the camera.
“Self Portrait” sessions are surveilled through the camera’s live feed
9. Any derogatory, aggressive, intimidating, or inappropriate behaviour towards Snap Foto Club team members or other guests will not be tolerated at any time. You will be asked to leave and forfeit your entrance fee.
10. Do not run, jump over barriers, engage in horseplay, or other disruptive, destructive and/or dangerous behaviours. You will be asked to leave and forfeit your entrance fee.
11. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. It is your responsibility to supervise children in your care. If behaviour is damaging or disruptive, you will be asked to leave and forfeit your entrance fee.
12. Please respect the backdrops, props, and furniture. Damage to a display, prop, or furniture will result in you being billed to repair the damage or replace the damaged item.
Dragging, pushing, and/or pulling furniture or other props across the hardwood floors and any other floors at Snap Foto Club is strictly prohibited. Clients will be financially liable for any damage to floors (scratches) and/or furniture as a result of damage caused by dragging, pushing, and/or pulling furniture. Please ask for assistance from staff to properly move furniture.
13. Please keep your shoes on at all times when walking through out the space. The floors are real wood and could result in splinters in bare feet.
14. Snap Foto Club is not responsible for your personal belongings. You may leave them in our closet or clothing rack at your own risk.
15. “Self Portrait” images must be selected in studio (unless you purchase the full album of digitals). You have 15 minutes after your booking to select and/or print your images. Snap Foto Club cannot email images for the purpose of selection at a later date and time. The images are delivered in JPEG format. The photos are high quality and can be printed large. “Self Portrait” images do not include retouching, unless specified in the product description. Retouching is an add-on service that can be added during checkout, in studio photo selection, or arranged after your photos are delivered. Snap Foto Club cannot deliver images in raw format.
16. “Self Portrait” images are delivered in an Amazon Photos or Amazon Drive link through email. Downloading instructions are provided with the download link. Snap Foto Club will not upload images to any other file sharing or photo platform.
17. Admission to Snap Foto Club “Self Portraits” cannot be shared among multiple individuals. For example, you cannot visit for half the duration of your booking, leave the studio, and have another individual enter the studio in your place.
18. Snap Foto Club reserves the right to request ID to verify booking identity. Please have this with you when you arrive.
19. If you arrive late you will not be given a time extension. If you are more than 15 minutes late with no communication with Snap Foto Club your slot may be given away to a walk – in client. No refunds or price adjustments will be given for arriving late or missing your time slot.
20. “Self Portrait” bookings booked at the end of the day “last call” time slots are subject to the following lateness policy: If you are more than 15 minutes late with no phone communication with Snap Foto Club, you will forfeit your time slot and the Snap Foto Club facility will close.
21. You must complete your visit within the time you have booked. This includes outfit changes, and setup and teardown of any props. Please give yourself adequate time to complete your photos with this in mind.
22. Please do not touch any of the light switches or any ceiling mounted lights in the Snap Foto Club studio, if any of the artificial lights are not working, please talk to a Snap Foto Club team member. Repositioning, turning off, or trying to adjust ceiling mounted lights is strictly prohibited.
23 During “Self Portraits”, Snap Foto Club restricts the setup of any backgrounds not provided by Snap Foto Club, such as seamless paper or other typically professional backgrounds. If you would like to rent the studio for a traditional photo shoot, please visit the studio section of our sister website snapfoto.ca. Restricted uses of Snap Foto Club during “Self Portraits” is at the sole discretion of Snap Foto Club staff.
24. Snap Foto Club is located on the second floor of a heritage building. There is no elevator and no wheelchair access. Please only bring items that can be carried up the stairs. Strollers, bags, and other personal belongings cannot be left at the base of the stairs.
25. Please obey and follow all floor markings regarding areas with prohibited access. Please do not touch, change settings, or readjust any equipment. If there is a problem with any of the equipment please notify a Snap Foto Club team member as soon as possible.
26. Clients who damage seamless paper backgrounds as a result of misuse and/or ignoring floor markings or instructions from Snap Foto Club Staff will be financially liable to replace the damaged paper background.
“Achromatic” self portraits include floor coverage with the white seamless paper background. The floor surface of the paper background is protected from dirt and damage by plexiglass, removing this plexiglass without staff approval is not permitted. Incidental dirt and damage from previous clients may be present on the Plexiglass and the seamless paper floor. Replacement of seamless paper floors is at the sole discretion of staff.
Clients who would like to use the seamless paper background without the Plexiglass covering or would like to use a fresh cut of seamless paper (subject to availability) will be billed an additional $35. This additional service can be requested before your session and billed in studio.
27. “Self Portrait” clients are assigned a wireless remote control to trigger the professional cameras. Clients who damage, or lose the wireless remote control will be billed $150 to replace the remote control.
28. “Self Portraits – Achromatic” are full body – 3/4 body photos on an infinity white background.
“Self Portraits – Chromatic” are 3/4 body – headshot style photos on a selection of backdrops.
29. Admission to “Self Portraits” includes a selection of 5 photos from your “Self Portrait” session. These 5 photos are delivered to you digitally, and they are also printed 4″X6″ in size. Clients can purchase the remainder of the digital images shot during their self portrait session at an additional price of $30. Alternatively, Snap Foto Club has an ongoing promotion that waives the $30 fee in exchange for a mention on social media platforms, or a Google Review. Remaining photos are sent out a minimum of 24 hours after Snap Foto Club receives mention of a tag on social media or other platforms.
Included physical prints do not have any redeemable cash or trade in value.
30. Optional 5″X7″ photo frames include one 5″X7″ print. 5″x7″ prints and frames are prepared after your photo selection process and may take as long as 15 minutes to prepare after we have been notified of your select image(s). Please ensure sufficient time after your booking to complete delivery of your 5″X7″ frame. Alternatively, pick up at a later date and time may be available at Snap Foto Club’s discretion.
31. “Self Portrait” admission does not give you access to Snap Foto Club “General Admission”.
32. Snap Foto Club reserves the right to amend any part of these rules and policies.
33. It is your responsibility to make sure everyone in your party is aware of these rules and agrees to abide by them while visiting Snap Foto Club.
Failure to abide by the above rules and regulations, or failure to follow directions of Snap Foto Club team members will result in you being asked to leave the facility and no refunds will be issued.
By booking tickets at Snap Foto Club, I agree to abide by the above rules, and agree to this agreement on behalf of everyone in my party and any minors in my care. I recognize failure to abide by the above rules will result in being asked to leave Snap Foto Club and forfeit any payments made to Snap Foto Club. I acknowledge any photos taken of me, or minors in my care, by Snap Foto Club employees belong to Snap Foto Club (Snap YYC Inc.) as explained in policy number 3.